Umowa o pracę
Oferta wygasa w dniu:
Global Senior GL Accountant
Global Senior GL Accountant Poznań • 35800/001
Currently we are looking for an experienced GL Accountant who would like to join new SSC in Poznan and participate in many interesting projects in the GL area. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating various projects related to IFRS, Fixed Assets or reporting processes. The role has a global exposure.
We are supporting a German company that decided to create their SSC structures in Poznan this year. They are offering the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where from day one you will be actively involved in the setup, continuous development and management of their Global Accounting Team.
With unusual approach to employees, chance to be a part of a great team, opportunity to create new processes within company's structures, positive atmosphere and good benefit package, this company offers many advantages.
- Participate in various global finance transformation projects related to general accounting (e.g. IFRS, FA or reporting processes)
- Create, update, standardize, centralize and harmonize financial accounting and reporting processes and procedures
- Support the execution and application of IFRS accounting standards
- Run impairment-testing, process accruals and factoring according to IFRS
- Perform general accounting activities
- Prepare and process of monthly journal entries for subsidiaries
- Collaborate with Corporate Accounting Team based in Berlin and local controllers worldwide
- Higher education in Finance and Accounting, Economic or comparable
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the GL department in international structures
- Deep understanding of accounting processes and IFRS
- Advanced MS Office and SAP
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientation and attention to details
- Flexibility for business travels to Berlin
- Permanent employment contract after the probation period
- Life insurance
- Sport club membership
- Pension fund
- Holiday allowance
Jeśli czujesz, ze ta oferta jest dla Ciebie, kliknij w przycisk aplikuj i prześlij nam swoje CV lub profil LinkedIn.
Dlaczego Michael Page?
Kandydat w centrum uwagi
Doradztwo i pełne wsparcie
Najlepsze oferty pracy od sprawdzonych pracodawców
Inne oferty z województwa: Wielkopolskie
Kat: Budowa / remonty | Umowa o pracę